- 3 eggs
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 100 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of grated coconut
- 50 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Put the bananas with the eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, oat milk and vanilla extract in a measuring cup, puree this with a hand blender.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, coconut grater, flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir this well together. Now mix the wet mixture with the dry mixture.
- Cover a cake tin with baking paper and put the batter in here.
- Now bake the banana bread in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Check with a dry skewer if the banana bread is done and put it back in the oven.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.