- 3 eggs
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 100 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of grated coconut
- 50 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Put the bananas with the eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, oat milk and vanilla extract in a measuring cup, puree this with a hand blender.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, coconut grater, flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir this well together. Now mix the wet mixture with the dry mixture.
- Cover a cake tin with baking paper and put the batter in here.
- Now bake the banana bread in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Check with a dry skewer if the banana bread is done and put it back in the oven.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!