Eat it for breakfast, as a dessert or anytime of the day, it's that good! Pure olive oil is one of the key ingredients, and of course a mix of all your fave berries!
- 500 grams of frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 250 grams of oatmeal
- 55 grams of all-purpose flour
- pinch of cinnamon
- 70 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 20 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, mix the frozen berries, sugar and flour. Make sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Put this mixture in lightly oiled baking dish and make sure it’s in an even layer.
- Now put all the crumble ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a crumbly mixture. Divide this mixture all over the berry layer and don’t press, keep it light and crumbly.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes, take it out and let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Otherwise the berry part is to watery, this has to set.
- Now dive in! Eat it just as is, with some ice cream or yogurt or of course drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil for health benefits.
- Joke answer: Because that would be pi ;)
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.