- 300 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 180 grams of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the organic olive oil and the sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix again. When the eggs are incorporated you can add the milk in.
- In another bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix this. Now add the wet into the dry and fold the flour in until there are no more pieces of flour visible. Don’t overmix after adding the flour in.
- Now grease a muffin baking tin, with or without muffin liners.
- Add fill all the muffin with the batter, almost all the way full.
- Now put this in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. If you’re not sure, insert a toothpick into the middel of one of the muffins, if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready, if there’s batter on the toothpick, it needs a couple more minutes.
- That’s it! Let cool a little bit before serving.
- Our olive oil has a lot of health benefits! Check one of our blogs to learn more!
- Answer of the joke: A blueberry.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.