- 300 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 180 grams of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the organic olive oil and the sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix again. When the eggs are incorporated you can add the milk in.
- In another bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix this. Now add the wet into the dry and fold the flour in until there are no more pieces of flour visible. Don’t overmix after adding the flour in.
- Now grease a muffin baking tin, with or without muffin liners.
- Add fill all the muffin with the batter, almost all the way full.
- Now put this in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. If you’re not sure, insert a toothpick into the middel of one of the muffins, if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready, if there’s batter on the toothpick, it needs a couple more minutes.
- That’s it! Let cool a little bit before serving.
- Our olive oil has a lot of health benefits! Check one of our blogs to learn more!
- Answer of the joke: A blueberry.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!