Neolea meets @naturallygranola and its founder Tiara Nataf. Together we sat down and developed different recipes that combine granola & olive oil. The first one that came into our minds was to put together two amazing Greek products - Neolea olive oil & Greek yoghurt - and combine it with Tiara's tasty Belgian chocolate granola. Especially the combination of chocolate and olive oil was incredibly delicious! Get inspired by this very simple and quick breakfast idea and stay tuned for more to come!
- Greek yogurt
- Belgian dark chocolate granola by Naturally Granola
- 50g blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Put 5-8 spoons of Greek yogurt into a bowl
- Add the Belgian dark chocolate granola in the middle
- Slice the banana. Put the fruits on the sides.
- Finish with honey and Neolea Extra Virgin olive oil.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.