Searching for a light, easy to prepare but impressive looking dish for your first nights on the balcony? We got you covered! This easy but colourful salad with beetroot, bulgur, lamb’s lettuce and feta cheese will be your go to garden salad alternative, if you once tasted the freshness and combination of its ingredients.
- One cup of bulgur
- 2 tubers of beetroot
- 2-3 hands of lamb’s lettuce
- half a pomegranate
- 200g feta cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- dandelion for garnishing
- Neolea olive oil
1. First prepare your bulgur like written on the package and season it with freshly grounded pepper and some salt. Add a little olive oil and put it on your plate.
2. Next you wash your lamb’s lettuce and add it to your bulgur and top it with some scrambled feta cheese. Slice your beetroot in thin slices and add it to your plate.
3. Finally season everything with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, some herbs and a good drizzle of pure olive oil!
4. Now you can get creative with decoration and top your salad with the pomegranate seeds and sprinkle some dandelion on top! Bon Appétit!
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.