Searching for a light, easy to prepare but impressive looking dish for your first nights on the balcony? We got you covered! This easy but colourful salad with beetroot, bulgur, lamb’s lettuce and feta cheese will be your go to garden salad alternative, if you once tasted the freshness and combination of its ingredients.
- One cup of bulgur
- 2 tubers of beetroot
- 2-3 hands of lamb’s lettuce
- half a pomegranate
- 200g feta cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- dandelion for garnishing
- Neolea olive oil
1. First prepare your bulgur like written on the package and season it with freshly grounded pepper and some salt. Add a little olive oil and put it on your plate.
2. Next you wash your lamb’s lettuce and add it to your bulgur and top it with some scrambled feta cheese. Slice your beetroot in thin slices and add it to your plate.
3. Finally season everything with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, some herbs and a good drizzle of pure olive oil!
4. Now you can get creative with decoration and top your salad with the pomegranate seeds and sprinkle some dandelion on top! Bon Appétit!
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.