- 300 grams of chestnuts
- 300 grams of pasta of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea early harvest oil
- Salt and pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and dry roast the chestnuts on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and peel of the skin. Chop them up in small pieces or use a food processor. Just make sure it’s not getting to finely diced.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil in. Add the chopped up chestnuts and fry for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to the packaging and save a cup or glass full of the cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and add this in the skillet with the chestnuts. Turn the heat to low and continue to cook for a couple minutes. Add a little bit of the pasta water at the time to create a bit of a sauce.
- Finish with a big sprinkle of salt and pepper, the chopped parsley and the remaining of the early harvest olive oil.
- Mix very well and serve immediately.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.