- 300 grams of chestnuts
- 300 grams of pasta of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea early harvest oil
- Salt and pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and dry roast the chestnuts on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and peel of the skin. Chop them up in small pieces or use a food processor. Just make sure it’s not getting to finely diced.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil in. Add the chopped up chestnuts and fry for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to the packaging and save a cup or glass full of the cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and add this in the skillet with the chestnuts. Turn the heat to low and continue to cook for a couple minutes. Add a little bit of the pasta water at the time to create a bit of a sauce.
- Finish with a big sprinkle of salt and pepper, the chopped parsley and the remaining of the early harvest olive oil.
- Mix very well and serve immediately.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.