A no-bake coconut lemon olive oil cake would actually be the name for this cake. Super soft and also very crunchy and sweet from the crust. If you feel like having cake but don't want a to heavy option, this is your recipe!
Ingredients for the crust:
- 150 grams of oat flour
- 100 grams of shredded coconut
- 50 grams of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- half of a vanilla bean
- pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling:
- 200 grams of coconut cream
- 100 ml of lime juice
- 8 tbsp of agave syrup
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 20 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of agar agar
- food colouring (optional)
- Place all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and blend until you have a sticky crumbly texture.
- Put the mixture into a 22 cm cake pan and make sure it’s in a single layer. Press on and make sure it’s coming up on the sides. Put this in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the agar agar in a large sauté pan and whisk well until everything is combined. Then add the agar agar in and whisk again.
- Now turn on the heat on medium and let it come to a simmer, while constantly stirring.
- When the mixture is thickened a little bit your can turn of the heat.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and pour the mixture in the prepared cake pan with the crust.
- Put this in te fridge for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Optional: decorate with raspberries, other fruits and mini meringues.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.