- 200 grams of mixed lettuce
- 100 grams cranberries
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 150 grams of almonds
If you would like to change the measurements up, you’re welcome to do so. If you really like feta cheese for example, use more of that, or maybe some extra cranberries.. As long as you use the combination of these ingredients, you’re good.
- Roast the almonds in a dry skillet on a medium heat, for about 5 minutes, until they look toasted. Let them cool completely.
- Mix the lettuce in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of Neolea olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve the lettuce on a large plate or wooden board.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves or quarters and serve these on top of the lettuce. As well as the roasted almonds, cranberries and crumbled feta.
- Finish with some more olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.