- 200 grams of mixed lettuce
- 100 grams cranberries
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 150 grams of almonds
If you would like to change the measurements up, you’re welcome to do so. If you really like feta cheese for example, use more of that, or maybe some extra cranberries.. As long as you use the combination of these ingredients, you’re good.
- Roast the almonds in a dry skillet on a medium heat, for about 5 minutes, until they look toasted. Let them cool completely.
- Mix the lettuce in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of Neolea olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve the lettuce on a large plate or wooden board.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves or quarters and serve these on top of the lettuce. As well as the roasted almonds, cranberries and crumbled feta.
- Finish with some more olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.