- 1 batch of our tarte flambé dough recipe
- 2 pears
- teaspoon of garlic powder
- 150 grams of ricotta
- 50 ml of Neolea olive oil
- handful of pumpkin seeds
- handful of walnuts
- handful of arugula
- salt and pepper
- Make the dough according to this recipe.
- Roll out the dough in whatever shape you like and bake on a wired rack in a preheated oven of 200 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and brush with a little olive oil and the sprinkle with garlic powder, then set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Cut the pears into strips and fry for 5 minutes on each side until they are golden brown.
- Now distribute the pears all over the baked flatbread together with dollops of ricotta, the pumpkin seeds, walnuts, a little more oil and the salt and pepper.
- Put this back in the oven for 5 minutes on a broil/grill setting.
- Serve with fresh arugula and you’re done!
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.