Thin and fluffy at the same time. These pancakes are great for breakfast, for kids and just if you feel like having pancakes.
- 150 grams of all purpose flour
- 100 grams of whole wheat or oat flour
- 500 ml of milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in 1 bowl and mix it through, mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix those too.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and make sure it’s really warm.
- Combine the 2 bowls together and mix well until there aren’t any lump left.
- Now take 3-4 tablespoons of the batter, depending on how big you like the pancakes, and put it in the pan. Cook on both sides for 3 minutes and repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Side note: if you’re using a non stick pan and the cold pressed olive oil in the batter, it won’t stick, so you don’t have to grease the pan every time you’re cooking a new pancake.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and voila, you got yourself a nice stack of fluffy pancakes.
- Answer: Traffic jam ;)
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.