Thin and fluffy at the same time. These pancakes are great for breakfast, for kids and just if you feel like having pancakes.
- 150 grams of all purpose flour
- 100 grams of whole wheat or oat flour
- 500 ml of milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in 1 bowl and mix it through, mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix those too.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and make sure it’s really warm.
- Combine the 2 bowls together and mix well until there aren’t any lump left.
- Now take 3-4 tablespoons of the batter, depending on how big you like the pancakes, and put it in the pan. Cook on both sides for 3 minutes and repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Side note: if you’re using a non stick pan and the cold pressed olive oil in the batter, it won’t stick, so you don’t have to grease the pan every time you’re cooking a new pancake.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and voila, you got yourself a nice stack of fluffy pancakes.
- Answer: Traffic jam ;)
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.