- 500 grams of all purpose flour
- 7 grams of dried yeast
- 75 ml of neolea olive oil
- 250 ml of water (lukewarm)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of green olives
- tablespoon of rosemary
- Sieve the flour. Mix the flour and the yeast in a bowl and add ⅔ of the olive oil for cooking, lukewarm water and salt and knead into a smooth dough. Add a little more water if the dough is too dry. If it remains too sticky, add extra flour. Knead in the tomatoes and olives and turn it into a ball. Place this in a well oiled boil and put the boil in a neutral place covered with a damp tea towel.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to a 1 cm thick piece. Grease a baking sheet with 1 tbsp of oil and place the dough on it. Make little holes in the dough with your fingers and sprinkle with the rosemary and some extra salt. Cover the dough for 30 minutes again.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C and bake the focaccia for 20 minutes.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.