Super fudgy, chocolaty cake made with extra virgin olive oil. It's so good, you never going to want another chocolate cake!
- 200 grams of sugar
- 90 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 240 grams of chocolate, chocolate chips or a bar cut into small pieces
- 130 grams of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven the oven to 180 degrees and grease a cake tin (22 cm) with a good amount of margarine or butter.
5. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
6. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix very well.
7. Then add the chocolate and keep stirring it. If you don’t keep stirring the chocolate will get solid again.
8. Last sift all the dry ingredients and put this in as well. Make sure there are no lumps left in the batter.
8. Add the batter to the tin and put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.