Super fudgy, chocolaty cake made with extra virgin olive oil. It's so good, you never going to want another chocolate cake!
- 200 grams of sugar
- 90 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 240 grams of chocolate, chocolate chips or a bar cut into small pieces
- 130 grams of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven the oven to 180 degrees and grease a cake tin (22 cm) with a good amount of margarine or butter.
5. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
6. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix very well.
7. Then add the chocolate and keep stirring it. If you don’t keep stirring the chocolate will get solid again.
8. Last sift all the dry ingredients and put this in as well. Make sure there are no lumps left in the batter.
8. Add the batter to the tin and put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.