For 4 people as an appetizer or as part of a tapas meal:
- 400 grams of peeled prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried red peppers
- Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh parsley
- Pat the shrimp dry and set them aside until you need them.
- Clean the garlic and cut it into slices. Heat a generous layer of olive oil in a frying pan or wok pan.
- Add the prawns, garlic and dried red pepper. Bake for a few minutes until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and fresh parsley. Serve with freshly baked crusty bread.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.