For 4 people as an appetizer or as part of a tapas meal:
- 400 grams of peeled prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried red peppers
- Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh parsley
- Pat the shrimp dry and set them aside until you need them.
- Clean the garlic and cut it into slices. Heat a generous layer of olive oil in a frying pan or wok pan.
- Add the prawns, garlic and dried red pepper. Bake for a few minutes until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and fresh parsley. Serve with freshly baked crusty bread.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.