- 200 grams of orzo
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta
- 40 grams of flat parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to the packaging.
- Cut the red onion into thin half rings. Squeeze the lemon juice over this and let it withdraw while you work with the other ingredients.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the flat parsley and cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips.
- Allow the orzo to cool well. Mix this with the cucumber, tomato, sundried tomato, feta, olive oil and flat parsley. Season with a good pinch of salt.
- Put the orzo on a dish and finish with the onion rings and possibly some extra feta and flat leaf parsley.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!