- 200 grams of orzo
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta
- 40 grams of flat parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to the packaging.
- Cut the red onion into thin half rings. Squeeze the lemon juice over this and let it withdraw while you work with the other ingredients.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the flat parsley and cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips.
- Allow the orzo to cool well. Mix this with the cucumber, tomato, sundried tomato, feta, olive oil and flat parsley. Season with a good pinch of salt.
- Put the orzo on a dish and finish with the onion rings and possibly some extra feta and flat leaf parsley.
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.