Lavender and olive oil. A super special but delicious combination. The waffles are extra fluffy because of the baking powder and the whipped egg white. If you don't have a waffle iron, you can also just make pancakes out of this batter.
- 1 egg
- 70 grams of all purpose flour
- 70 grams of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried lavender
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 125 ml of milk of your choice
- 60 ml Neolea olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Split the egg yolk from egg white and beat the egg white until the egg is stiff.
- Mix the milk, olive oil, agave syrup and the egg yolk in a measuring cup.
- In a large bowl, mix both types of flour together with the baking powder and a pinch of salt. Make sure this bowl is large enough because all other ingredients are going to be added in here.
- Then put all the ingredients you have mixed together in measuring cup to the large bowl and mix well.
- Finally add the beaten egg white in to the batter and carefully scoop it through. Don’t stir or mix to hard. You want to keep the air you just whipped into the egg white.
- Preheat the waffle iron and bake according to the instructions. Every waffle maker is different but it should take about 4 minutes before they are ready.
- Serve the warm waffles with some extra agave syrup and olive oil.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.