We upgraded this Mediterranean bowl with red pesto, what a game changer! So refreshing, colourful and tasty. Check out this delicious summer bowl in the description below!
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 grilled red peppers from a jar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Neolea olive oil
- Some whole wheat couscous
- Flat parsley
- Green peppers from a jar
- Pickled onions
1. Roast the sunflower seeds in a small pan over low heat. Let them cool completely. Put the sun-dried tomatoes together with the red peppers and garlic in a small food processor. Mix until smooth. Add the roasted sunflower seeds, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Mix until it has the desired texture.
2. Prepare the couscous according to the package.
3. Halve the tomatoes and cut the cucumber in small chunks.
4. Put the couscous into a bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, pickled onions, some crumbled feta and finely chopped flat parsley. Top it with a good tablespoon of red pesto.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.