- 500 grams of all-purpose flour or whole wheat
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 7 grams of dry yeast
- 300 ml of warm water
- teaspoon of salt
- teaspoon of sugar
- 200 grams of green olives, chopped
- Combine the warm water, yeast and sugar. Mix so the yeast is distributed. Let it proof for 5 minutes, you know it’s ready when it looks foamy.
- In a big bowl combine the flour, salt, sliced olives and olive oil and mix.
- Now slowly add the wet into the dry ingredients and mix until it forms into a ball.
- Knead this for 5 minutes.
- When it’s soft and not sticky you’re finished with kneading. Oil the bowl lightly, as well as the ball of dough.
- Put a tea towel to cover it and put in a warm place to let it rise for 1 and a half hours.
- Take it out of the bowl, knead it again so all the air comes out.
- Oil the baking dish you would like to make the bread in and put the dough in. Stretch it a little zo it fits the dish. Cover again and let it rise one more time for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the dough in after the 30 minutes, without touching it.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until it looks golden brown. It varies per oven and per baking dish you’re using.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing it.
- Serve with extra the best olive oil in the world and some salt.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.