- 30 grams all-purpose flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 60 ml Neolea olive oil
- 140 grams dark chocolate
- 190 grams sugar
- 20 grams pistachio nuts
- 20 grams dark chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Finely chop the chocolate. Put it with the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate is melted. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in the sugar until it forms a paste. Then whisk in the eggs one at a time. After you whisked in the eggs you can add the vanilla and last the best olive oil.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients. Don’t overmix the batter, stop mixing when you no longer see dry ingredients. Chop the pistachios, mix them together with the chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan. Bake it for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let it cool completely before slicing into squares.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!