- 250 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees and spray a cake tin with some oil spray so nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix well until the sugar is a little bit absorbed.
- Then add the juice and zest of the orange and the almond extract and mix again.
- Last add the baking powder, baking soda and almond flour, mix again, very well.
- Now slowly add the regular flour at while you mix. It varies a lot how much you need. Depending on the density of your almond flour, the kind of milk you use, etc.
- The consistency you’re looking for is between a pancake batter and brownie batter, so more on the runny side then dry.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes, until its golden brown and beautiful.
- Answer: your teeth.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.