- 250 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees and spray a cake tin with some oil spray so nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix well until the sugar is a little bit absorbed.
- Then add the juice and zest of the orange and the almond extract and mix again.
- Last add the baking powder, baking soda and almond flour, mix again, very well.
- Now slowly add the regular flour at while you mix. It varies a lot how much you need. Depending on the density of your almond flour, the kind of milk you use, etc.
- The consistency you’re looking for is between a pancake batter and brownie batter, so more on the runny side then dry.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes, until its golden brown and beautiful.
- Answer: your teeth.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!