Pasta with lemon and cream
Just a few ingredients can create a fantastic meal. This fast and easy recipe will get something delicious on your table in no time. Check out our other recipes for more easy and fast meals.
250 grams pasta of choice
200 ml of heavy cream
juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
pinch of Neolea sea salt
optional: fresh parsley, fresh tomatoes
- Cook the pasta according to the packaging.
- In a sauté pan heat the cream, salt and lemon zest together for 5 minutes on low heat.
- After 5 minutes add the lemon juice, the olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Stir very well so the olive oil and lemon juice get incorporated.
- Add the cooked pasta and some of the pasta water and taste if it needs some extra salt.
- Serve with your optional toppings and enjoy.