A lovely indulgent but also healthy recipe, full of green veggies, but also full of parmesan cheese and of course our awesome olive oil. Perfect for spring or summer! You can also eat it as a cold pasta salad, so great to take to the park or a potluck, or just to enjoy by yourself with a movie :)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 150 grams of spaghetti
- salt and pepper
- 200 grams of green beans
- 150 grams of peas
- 200 grams of spinach
- 100 grams of parmesan cheese
- fresh dill
- Put the olive oil together with whole cloves of garlic (a little bit crushed) in a large pan and put on low heat. Let this come to a soft simmer and cook the garlic for 15 minutes. Turn the heat of, transfer the garlic oil to a small container and let cool.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook per manufacturer's instructions until cooked to al dente. Remove from heat and drain. Set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the veggies. To a large sauté pan, heat 3 tablespoons of the infused light olive oil over medium heat. Add the green beans and peas. Season with salt and black pepper and cook for 3 minutes, add the spinach and turn the heat to low.
- Add the pasta, the parmesan cheese (save a little for serving) and the remaining of the infused oil.
- Serve with some chopped fresh dill on top and the extra parmesan cheese, enjoy!
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.