- 300 ml of whipped cream
- 300 grams of mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of “pepernoten” (If you don’t live in the Netherlands you can use another cookie of choice, like gingerbread cookies)
- 100 ml of espresso
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 tablespoon of cacao
- Make the espresso, add 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar in and the almond extract. Let this cool to room temperature, then add the extra virgin olive oil in as well and mix.
- Whip the mascarpone until it’s a bit softer and add the powdered sugar in.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipped cream until it’s close to soft peaks and then combine the two bowls and mix gentle until it’s well combined.
- Now take a deep baking dish, about 22 cm.
- Dip each cookie or pepernoot into the coffee mixture and put it into the baking dish, repeat this until all there’s a single layer covering the bottom.
- Add a 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture on to this layer and spread evenly.
- Repeat both steps and finish with a layer of the mascarpone.
- If you prefer to make it in glasses, just do the same steps and use as many glasses as needed.
- Dust with the cacao for en pretty looking finished tiramisu
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.