- Package of puff pastry, pie pastry or homemade dough
- 400 grams of fresh pumpkin
- 200 ml of full fat coconut milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
Cream cheese frosting:
- 100 grams of cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams of butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- Boil or steam the pumpkin until tender and let cool.
- Combine the pumpkin with the Neolea pure olive oil, all the other filling ingredients and blend until it’s a very smooth consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease a pie dish with some Neolea olive oil and line with the pastry of your choice. Make sure it’s bubble free and even. With a fork, poke some holes all over the pastry.
- Add all of the pumpkin mixture into the pie dish and put this in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Take it out and let cool completely.
- To make the frosting, simply combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spatula until it’s well combined.
- Add the frosting on top and let the whole pie cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.