- 500 grams of tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil (plus extra for serving)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 bouillon cube
- pinch of smoked paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- handful of fresh basil
- optional: roasted walnuts as a topping
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and take a large baking sheet.
- Put the tomatoes without cutting them on the baking sheet, together with the peeled onion cut in half and the peeled garlic cloves.
- To this baking sheet add the olive oil, agave syrup, salt and pepper.
- Make sure everything is distributed evenly.
- Put this in the oven for 30 minutes, until the tomatoes look a little bit charred.
- Take it out of the oven and put it all in al blender together with the bouillon, smoked paprika and 400 ml of water.
- Blend until smooth, you can always add more water of you like.
- Heat it up in a large pan and server with cracked black pepper, a pinch of salt and the best olive oil drizzle.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.