3 rosemary olive oil recipes for your next movie night
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely diced
- pinch of salt
For the dip:
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dille, finely diced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
- Tear the lettuce leafs of and put on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the leafs with some of the olive oil, then sprinkle with rosemary.
- Put this in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, until they look golden brown. Repeat this with all of the lettuce, or how much you like.
- Sprinkle with salt right after they come out of the oven.
- For the dip, simply combine the ingredients and mix.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.