3 rosemary olive oil recipes for your next movie night
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely diced
- pinch of salt
For the dip:
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dille, finely diced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
- Tear the lettuce leafs of and put on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the leafs with some of the olive oil, then sprinkle with rosemary.
- Put this in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, until they look golden brown. Repeat this with all of the lettuce, or how much you like.
- Sprinkle with salt right after they come out of the oven.
- For the dip, simply combine the ingredients and mix.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!