3 rosemary olive oil recipes for your next movie night
- 150 grams of popcorn kernels
- 50 ml of Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely diced
- Heat a tablespoon of oil into a large pot on low to medium heat and add the popcorn kernels in. Stir and put the lid on.
- Let the kernels pop and shake the pot occasionally. Turn the heat of when you hear no more popping.
- In a small bowl combine the rosemary, salt and remaining of the extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour this over the popcorn, mix well and your popcorn with a twist is ready!
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.