- 150 grams of hazelnuts
- 200 grams of brussel sprouts
- 200 grams of lamb’s lettuce
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small tangerines
- 1 pickled onion
- 2 papadums
- Pickled onion: 4 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Dressing: 4 tablespoons of Neolea and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the brussel sprouts to one side of the baking sheet and the hazelnuts on the other side. Add some Neolea extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of salt to the brussel sprouts. Mix this so it’s evenly distributed. Leave the hazelnuts as is.
- Put in the oven and roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes, the brussel sprouts for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- To make the pickled onions, cut a red onion into half moon rings. In a bowl or measuring cup add the vinegar, sugar and some water and mix. Add the onions in and let this for at least half an hour.
- Now everything is ready to be combined. Add everything (including the dressing) to a large bowl or plate and break the papadums as a crunchy topping all over right before serving.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.