- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 grams of pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 150 grams of port salut cheese
- 100 grams of brussel sprouts
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- handful of fresh thyme and parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet and brush it with 2 tablespoons of the best olive oil.
- Cut the pumpkin into small piecies, the brussel sprouts in half en the onion in half-moon shaped rings.
- Also slice the cheese into thin slices.
- Cover the whole puff pastry with all of the veggies and cheese and make sure it’s a little bit evenly distributed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with the 2 remaining tablespoons of the olive oil bottle.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Before serving, add the fresh herbs and maybe some extra olive oil, because why not?
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.