- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp sweet pepper
- 2 tsp dried herbs (basil, thyme, oregano)
- Black pepper
- Fresh chili peppers
1. Wash the potatoes and put them with the skin in a bowl. Add Neolea olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, thyme, sweet pepper, pepper, salt and mix well.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the potatoes in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Open the oven to mix potatoes a little and leave them in for another 30 minutes to brown out better.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle them with green onions and small pieces of chili pepper.
5. Serve them as warm as they are.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.