- 1 sheet of puff pastry/pie crust
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of cheese
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Cut the onion, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a quiche or baking dish with a tablespoon of the Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- Form the pie crust into the dish and make sure it’s covering the whole tin. If you have extra crust on the sides, just cut if off with a sharp knive.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese and milk and mix well.
- Then add the veggies, the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the salt and pepper. Mix it very well again.
- Add the whole mixture into the pie crust and put this in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.