Here is what you have to do:
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 200g baby spinach
- one red onion
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring water to boil, add some salt and cook your peeled sweet potatoes for around 15 minutes. Cut them into 2cm dices and mince your red onion finely. Fry the onion and the sweet potatoes dices from all sides in some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. When your potatoes are ready add the spinach and top it all up with the sesame seeds and some curry powder. Serve with fresh herbs from the garden and enjoy it warm or cold like you prefer.
3. If you want to try out some really funky stuff, drizzle some black balsamico over the salad to add some extra flavour! And of course the cold pressed olive oil.
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.