- 10 Medjoul dates
- 30 gram sunflower seeds
- 50 gram peanuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Optional toppings: cocoa powder/ sesame seeds/ grated coconut/ pistachio nuts
1. Add the Medjool dates with the olive oil, nut butter and vanilla extract in a strong food processor.
2. Mix until it forms a sticky ball. Add the sunflower seeds, peanuts and sea salt. Mix again until there won’t be any big chunks left.
3. Use wet hands to roll the mixture into small balls. Roll them into some of the toppings and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.