OLIVE OIL MEETS THYME
New year - new recipes.
2018 has been a fan-tast(e)-tic year and we want to thank you for being part of it. Our aim is to inspire you to #GetMoreTaste out of life in every possible way and we're thrilled that you're with us on our journey! Time for more inspiration in 2019. Therefore we teamed up with Niklas from @thelifemotions to prepare this tasty tarte flambée for you.
For the dough:
- 350ml warm water
- pinch of sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 600g plain flour, plus extra for dusting - 1 teaspoon salt
- 60ml olive oil, plus extra for brushing
For the toppings:
- 1/4 hokkaido pumpkin
- 150g mushrooms
- 80g cherry tomatos
Walnut- ricotta pesto:
- four dried tomatos (in oil)
- 100g walnuts
- 80 g ricotta
- 1 teaspoon white vine vinegar - salt and pepper
For the pesto:
1. chop the walnuts
2. puree with tomatoes, ricotta, olive oil and vinegar
For the dough:
1. Use a small bowl to combine water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for a few minutes or until foamy. Combine flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and some of the olive oil. Knead everything with your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
2. Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 mi- nutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for a minimum of 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
3. Dust work surface with flour. Knead dough and form into a circle, then add the toppings and bake.
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.