- 2 slices of bread
- 100 grams cottage cheese
- 15 grams fresh basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 15 grams pine nuts
- 15 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- A small pinch of salt
- 1/2 red onion
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2e juice of a lemon
- 5 grams flat leaf parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Put the basil in a small food processor together with the garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. Pulse until there won't be any big chunks. Add the salt and olive oil and pulse of few more times.
- Cut the tomatoes in small pieces. Chop the red onion. Finely chop the flat parsley. Mix the tomatoes, red onion and flat parsley together with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Put the cottage cheese on the bread. Top it with the homemade pesto and tomato salsa. Finish it with a drizzle of olive oil.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
There are a few little things that can bring instant gratification. A good espresso and a tasty olive oil. Both can excel in their simplicity and the olive oil of Neolea does too. It’s lovely for cold and hot applications. My wife, who is Greek, approves too. It really is that good. My next order will be the 5 liter tin.