Searching for your daily dosis of pasta? But it’s too warm for a heavy bolognese or arrabiata? Then follow this quick instruction for an easy alternative!
- 250g of spaghetti
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 70g of black olives
- 80g of dried tomatoes
- hand full of cherry tomatoes
- fresh parsley
- fresh chives
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Starting with a classic Spaghetti aglio e olio cook your spaghetti al dente and mince the garlic finely and combine olive oil, garlic, freshly grounded pepper and salt in your pan and let it heat up to get the flavours know each other.
2. Cut your fresh herbs and toss them together with your spaghetti in your pan and combine everything nicely. Add the dried tomatoes and the olives to the party and top it all up with a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil!
3. Now you can serve your summer pasta in a bowl, garnished with again some herbs and pepper.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16.9 fl.oz
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
I’ve had some of the “best” olive oil from Italy and Spain however, Neolea is truly outstanding. Pure, light and flavorful. I received it as a gift and I have been a loyal customer since. My family and friends are thrilled when I gift it for a special occasion.
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!