- 1 ciabatta bread
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower
- 100 grams of capers
- 200 grams of radishes
- 2 handfulls of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, very finely diced
- 1 red pepper, very finely diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and distribute over the baking sheet with some oil and salt so everything is well coated with oil.
- Put this in the oven for 20 minutes, until it looks golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with 3 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Cut or tear the bread into chunks and fry in the oil for 5 minutes until it looks golden brown. Make sure to do this in batches and use some extra oil with each batch.
- Set all the bread aside and add some new oil in the pan. Add the red pepper and the garlic in and fry for a couple of minutes. The garlic shouldn’t be brown, just lightly golden.
- Turn of the heat and add the bread back in, toss it around so the bread is well mixed with the garlic and pepper.
- Now dice the radishes and parsley also into small pieces and put in a very large bowl together with the bread mixture, the cauliflower, the remaining of the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- That’s it!
I’ve been roasting sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, butternut squash, etc. With this lovely olive oil and some spices. Delicious!
Love the flavor! Notes are the best!
My sister brought me a bottle as a gift i loved it so much I ordered it, there is no bitterness it's light and flavorful!!! I'll keep buying it.
I had bought your products when I was on a family vacation back in October 2019. I love them I was so excited to find you online so I could continue purchasing them. Of course the olive oil is superb but your salts are beyond amazing
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.